Application Administrators Are you looking for an opportunity to support tools underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Investment Bank in Luxembourg.
Using your skills as an Application Administrator, you will respond to urgent business needs and implement applications used to analyse and prioritise investment projects across Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Application support / management of complex multi-tiered application
- Release management – coordinate continuous systems evolution deployments.
- Coordinate setting-up and evolution of automated testing framework
- Administering CI/CD pipelines via Azure for vendor supplied application
- Deployment of application software via Azure
- Application monitoring using Splunk.
- Application automation using powers shell scripts and autosys or similar scheduling tool.
To apply for the role, share you rEnglish CV showig how you match the following requirments
- 4+ years of experience in the area of application support
- Experience managing applications, both Hardware and Software ensuring availability and stability of the platform.
- Knowledge of IIS installations and administration
- Basic knowledge of Oracle and MongoDB
- Experience maintaining IIS on Windows Server.
- Ability in PowerShell, or bash scripting
- Experience managing cloud migrations
- Fluent English, French is a bonus
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start in the coming months.
This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract