PMO Officer-Presentations and Documentation
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
About this job
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Investment Bank in Luxembourg.
Using your Project Management and Reporting skills you will create key reports, programs and develop the processes to allow work to take place in the analysis and management of investment projects across the EU.
- 7+ Years experience in IT focused Reporting and Project Management;
- Expert in MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- Experience documenting roadmaps, capacity plans, project plans, and project charters;
- Experience communicating and coordinating with key Stakeholders;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work in small teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1380.
Key words: Business Analysis, Planning, Project Management, PMO, Presentations, Reporting, Technical Writing, Report Writing.