- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
About this job
Java Developers Come join our team supporting the work of a major international organisation, based in Luxembourg.
Working as part of the Charles Oakes team, deployed to the organisations headquarters in Luxembourg, you will create and deploy key business applications to support front line activity in the organisation.
To apply for this exciting role, send your English CV highlighting how your experience meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years' development and rollout experience with Java in a professional environment;
- Use of automatic testing, e.g., Junit, Cucumber;
- Programming using the Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, and Hibernate frameworks;
- Experience with version control systems, including, Subversion, BitBucket, Git, Mercurial or similar;
- Use of Apache Camel (desired);
- Working with with continuous integration and continues delivery pipelines, e.g., Jenkins ;
- Working with containerized environments, e.g., Docker.
The position can be offered as a CDI or a long term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1203.