Analyst-Developer: PEGA Systems
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
About this job
PEGA Systems Analyst-Developers
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
Using the PEGA Platform, you will design key reports, programs and develop the software used to manage and run some of the highest profile legal case across the EU.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Software Developer
- 2+ Years Experience designing processes and dataflows for the PEGA Systems platform
- Experience in test planning and execution
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills;
- Proven working experience designing and delivering training sessions:
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1386.
Key words: Business Analysis, Developer, Analyst-Developer, PEGA Systems, Agile, Test Planning, Functional analysis.