Business Analyst-IBOR migration
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
About this job
Project Manager-IBOR transition
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Investment Bank and Eurostat and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience managing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique missions of these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 7+ years Project Management Experience;
- Experience with defining a new/amended product, analysis of marketability and operational risk aspects;
- Experience participating in Large scale IT projects relating to Loans or Fixed Income products;
- Good Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Good knowledge of Loan Products and documentation;
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills;
- Fluent in English, French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1387.