Business Analyst-Legal Case Management System
Website Charles Oakes
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning the Justice system throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
Using your skills as a Business Analyst you will design the supporting system to support new Case Management system to underpin the Court’s workflow, and manage the flow of cases through the Court.
- 5+ years’ Experience; performing Business Analyst Tasks;
- 2+ years’ experience with case management software;
- Experience with the PEGA platform, or other low-code environments an advantage;
- Able to document Business Workflows and manage Stakeholder Expectations;
- Experience in the Legal Sector is a plus;
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills;
- Experience in performing Gap Analysis and making suggestions to close identified gaps;
- Fluent in English, French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work in small focused teams to deliver results.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1615.
Key words: Business analysis, Legal Sector, Case Management, PEGA.
« Exalead Search Experts | PEGA Systems Analyst-Developers-EU Remote »