Website Charles Oakes
Join our team supporting the European Investment Bank in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the deployment, configuration, maintenance and development applications supporting the unique mission of the European Investment Bank.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 7+ years of Business Analysis in Agile Financial Environments;
- Excellent knowledge of testing workflows and automated testing tools;
- Excellent knowledge of Middle and back office environments;
- Able to provide change management and first level support services to business users;
- Able to maintain and create documentation for all project phases
- Fluent English, French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDD or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1507.
Key words: Java Developer, JavaEE, SQL, Hibernate, JPA, REST API, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Eclipse, Containers, React, Typescript.