Website Charles Oakes
Infrastructure Project Managers
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
You will be managing and supervising the installation and configuration of the infrastructure used to manage and run some of the highest profile legal case across the EU.
- 7+ years experience as a Project Manager;
- 2+ Years Experience supervising and managing infrastructure installation and configurations;
- Current Project Management Certification e.g PRINCE2, PMI, PMP etc.
- Experience working in secure data center environments;
- Proven working experience supervising teams of specialists and subcontractors to complete installations successfully;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1412.
Key words: Project Management, Infrastructure, configuration, PRINCE2, PMP, PMI, French,Francais, Data Center .