Java Developers Join our team supporting the European Investment Bank in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique mission of the European Investment Bank.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience in Agile Environments;
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring and automated testing tools;
- 2+ years of experience with React.js or similar Typescript languages;
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle DB/SQL;
- Extensive experience with REST API’s;
- Experience using the following tools: Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar;
- Fluent English, French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDD or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1560.
Key words: Java Developer, JavaEE, SQL, Hibernate, JPA, REST API, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Eclipse, Containers, React, Typescript.