Junior Project Managers Join our team supporting key Clients in the Public and Private sector in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the unique mission of the European Institutions providing safety and security to financial markets, and ensuring that projects are delivering their expected outcomes.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 3-5 years of experience controlling projects in financial institutions;
- Experience providing reporting to senior management levels;
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including experience automating functions using VBA;
- Good knowledge of collaboration tools such as SharePoint and MS Teams;
- Experience analysing and documenting workflows;
- Experience in estimating, forecasting, actuals tracking, and project reporting;
- Fluent English, other languages a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1424.