Website Charles Oakes
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Parliament and European Institutions and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience supporting key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team proposing optimised processes based on Lean Six Sigma method in the areas of Asset Liability Management, post-trade operations, and other key functional areas.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 8+ years’ working in financial services, applying Lean Six Sigma methodologies to ALM and Post trading activities;
- 5+ years’ experience optimising processes using the Lean Six Sigma methodology;
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt;
- Experienced in the design and delivery of Six Sigma training and workshops;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent English.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1506.