Murex Experts with experience in Capital Markets come join our team working in the historic city of Luxembourg for a major European Institution.
You will be a part of a team working to ensure stability and regulation of markets across Europe, ensuring that the technology and processes are ready to support intervention and regulation of the Markets.
Tasks will include:
- Analysing and documenting interface and reporting requirements
- Designing and building business reports on Murex
- Working closely with business users, the IT and operations division..
- Providing support in project management and assisting in coordinating any other change initiative.
Sound like your kind of job? Send your English CV demonstrating your experience in the following:
- At least 5 years of experience with Murex financial systems at a bank or other financial institution;
- 5 years experience in Datamart reporting;
- Experience with Front and Back Office operations;
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, or equivalent education;
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position is offered as a CDI or a 4 year Freelance role.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1416.
Keywords: Business Analysis, Project Management, Capital Markets, Trading Systems, MUREX