Website Charles Oakes
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
Using your skills as an Infrastructure designer, you will analyse the existing components, compare this to the new requirements, and assist in designing and specifying new infrastructure components. Following this design stage you will oversee the installation, configuration and commissioning of the new environment.
Sound like you? Send us your CV, highlighting the following experience:
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing IT infrastructure;
- 2+ Years Experience implementing VMware, F5 Firewalls/Load balancing, or Linux environments;
- Certification CompTIA or equivalent;
- Experience in infrastructure planning and execution;
- Experience working in devops environments;
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills;
- Proven working experience designing and delivering training sessions:
- Fluent in both French and English.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1407.
Key words: Infrastructure Design, F5, Firewall, Anypoint, Mulesoft, VMware, Developer, Analyst-Developer, PEGA Systems, Agile, Devops, Ansible.