Website Charles Oakes
Certified PEGA Developers
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
Using the PEGA Platform, you will design key reports, programs and develop the software used to manage and run some of the highest profile legal case across the EU.
- 3+ years experience as a PEGA Developer holding a current CSA certification;
- 2+ Years Experience designing Flows, Interfaces, and Agents in the PEGA platform;
- Experience integrating SSO , External Authentication and Correspondence in the PEGA platform;
- Able to integrate SOAP, Connectors and Listeners in the PEGA platform;
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1392.
Key words: Business Analysis, Developer, Analyst-Developer, PEGA Systems, Agile, Test Planning, Functional analysis.