PEGA Systems Analyst-Developers-EU Remote
Website Charles Oakes
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Institutions in Luxembourg.
Using the PEGA Platform, you will design and build key workflows, reports, data extracts and functional elements of the software used to manage and run EU projects and cases.
- 5+ years’ experience as a PEGA Developer
- 2+ years’ experience designing reports and dashboards for the PEGA Systems platform
- Experience building PEGA report definitions
- Experience with building BIX workflows.
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills;
- Proven working experience designing and delivering training sessions;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants can work fulla remote from anywhere within the EU, and should be avaliable to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1613.
Key words: Business Analysis, Developer, Analyst-Developer, PEGA Systems, Agile, Test Planning, Functional analysis.
« Business Analyst-Legal Case Management System | QlikView Reporting Experts-EU Remote »