Website Charles Oakes
PEGA Systems Analyst – Developers
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Investment Bank in Luxembourg.
Using the PEGA Platform, you will design and build key reports, workflows and functional elements of the software used to manage and run some of the highest profile investment projects across the EU.
- 5+ years’ experience as a PEGA Developer
- 2+ years’ experience designing reports and dashboards for the PEGA Systems platform
- Experience building PEGA report definitions
- Experience with building BIX workflows.
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1561.
Key words: Business Analysis, Developer, Analyst-Developer, PEGA Systems, Agile, Test Planning, Functional analysis.