Project Manager-Digital Transformation
Are you looking for an opportunity to support key work underpinning investment projects throughout the EU? Come join our team supporting the work of the European Institutions in Luxembourg.
Using your skills in Digital Transformation, you will lead key projects to design and build key workflows, reports, data extracts and functional elements of the software used to manage Investment projects across the EU.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager;
- Able to coordinate activities between stakeholders;
- Support the follow up of Innovative use cases and VC opportunities;
- Ensure project time, scope and budget are all respected;
- Coordinate and support stakeholders in the documentation and storylines of their use cases so they are accessible to a wide non-technical audience
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a bonus.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference 1641.