Website Charles Oakes
Market Risk & Reporting VBA experts
Come join our team supporting the work of a major international financial organisation, based in Luxembourg.
Working as part of the Charles Oakes team, deployed to the organisations headquarters in Luxembourg, you will create and deploy key business applications to support front line activity in the organisation.
To apply for this exciting role, send your English CV highlighting how your experience meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience;
- 6+ years Professional IT experience;
- 4+ years experience developing Excel and Access VBA tools in a financial environment;
- Experience in the Financial services industry;
- Experience with MSCI Risk Manager, Tableau, Bloomberg, Murex;
- Ability to clearly document Business requirements according to internal guidelines
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken;
The position can be offered as a long term freelance or a CDI contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBH1586.
Keywords: MS Office, Excel, Access, VBA, Business Requirements, Financial. Bloomberg, MSCI, Mure