Website Charles Oakes
Senior Business Analysts Join our team supporting the European Investment Bank in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg.
We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the unique mission of the European Investment Bank.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
• 7+ years Experience with Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies; Process or Data Modelling techniques (BPMN, UML, Conceptual Data Modeling, etc.);
• Data Management in general, particularly reference data management.
• Business analysis on data related topics in large financial organizations,
• Experience working with banking, financial projects
• Design of front-end application,
• Testing of IT applications in the financial sector,
• SQL or a Business Intelligence tool (SAP Business Object, IBM Cognos, Lumira, etc.),
• English writing skills (C1 European Level), French is recommended (B2 European Level).
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with the ability to work within small development teams.
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as either a CDI or a long-term freelance contract.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1569.